The Sage Colleges Libraries Research Award recognizes papers or projects that demonstrate exceptional use of library resources. Papers are judged based on the demonstrated ability to use library resources effectively and on the overall quality of presentation.
The criteria include: the ability to determine information needs for a specific paper or assignment, successful use of library resources in multiple formats, the ability to locate, select, evaluate, and synthesize information from library resources, and to use information responsibly by providing accurate citations or references.
Application Procedures and Details:
- All applications must be received by Friday, March 2, 2018 at 5pm.
- Only papers that were completed for a class taken during the 2017 calendar year at the Sage Colleges by current students will be accepted.
- Submitted papers must be between 6 and 25 pages. No honors, capstone or thesis/dissertation papers will be accepted.
- Students may submit only one entry per year.
- Entries will not be returned, and only winners will be notified.
No poster presentations will be accepted.
Papers written by a group will be counted as a single entry. Only one award will be granted per paper.
Papers written for CSTEP summer research projects will be accepted.
Contact Amy Pass, Information Literacy Librarian
[email protected] or 518-244-3106