Human Anatomy Atlas
This interactive, 3D visualization and learning tool allows users to explore 4,000+ medically accurate anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female body.
|Allows users to:
- Rotate, zoom in/out, see through, add/remove structures
- Select structures to view definitions with Latin terms and hear pronunciations
- View animated models of muscle actions
- View descriptions of common diseases for body systems
- Take quizzes for self-assessment
- Download the app for iPhone, iPad, and Android
|Patience required. Program will take over a minute to load.
- Once connected, choose “Human Anatomy Atlas” from List from list of programs.
- Best to use Safari, Internet Expolorer, or Firefox.
- Connection options and troubleshooting tips available on “Human Anatomy Atlas” launch page.
|Click Here to Connect
Currently Only Available On-Campus.
You may want to download the mobile. Download the app when on-campus but use it anywhere.
|Click here for information about downloading the app!