Room Reservation Policy – updated Fall 2020
Library Study Rooms
Due to the CDC guidelines and the RSC Re-Opening Plan, the group study rooms located in the libraries have undergone changes both in practice and layout. Current Sage students, faculty and staff may reserve a group study room. Sage students taking virtual Zoom classes and in need of space will be given first priority for reservations. There are 10 study rooms available for reservation at the Troy Library (Shea Learning Center) and 2 available at the Albany Library. These study rooms are equipped with computers spaced six feet apart and with cleaning items. Please see the circulation desk for any questions.
Due to social distancing guidelines, most study rooms now only have space for one or two students. Please observe signs posted on the study room doors which indicate how many patrons are allowed in each room at any given time.
Rooms Can Be Reserved in the Following Ways:
- By calling (518) 244-4546 for Troy or (518) 292-1722 for Albany
- By filling out the online room reservation form
- In person at the front desk
Room Reservation Policy:
- Use of Sage Libraries study spaces and rooms is subject to principles described in the Spirit of Sage: Statement on Appropriate Conduct on Campus.
- Room use without a reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis. If another patron is scheduled for the room there will be an indication on the electronic sign on the door. Please vacate the room if you do not have a reservation yourself.
- Users with reservations are always given priority over non-reserved users.
- Each student can make one 2 hour reservation per day (no renewals) and must be prepared to present their student ID in order to make a reservation.