Current Sage students, faculty, and staff may reserve group work rooms. There are 10 conference rooms available for reservation at the Shea Learning Center, and 2 available at the SCA Learning Center. Most study rooms have screens which can connected to laptops. If you need an HDMI adapter or dry erase markers, please see the circulation desk. Please note that Shea B01, 201, and 204 can only be reserved by faculty and staff.
Rooms can be reserved in the following ways:
- In person at the front circulation desk
- By calling (518) 244-4546 for Troy or (518) 292-1722 for Albany
- By filling out the online room reservation form
Room Reservation Policies
- Use of Sage Libraries study spaces and rooms is subject to principles described in the Spirit of Sage: Statement on Appropriate Conduct on Campus.
- Room use without a reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations are always given priority.
- Each student can make one 2 hour reservation per day (no renewals) and must be prepared to present their student ID in order to make a reservation.
- To share study rooms with other students for longer than two hours, each student must sign up separately.
Comments or questions about this policy may be addressed to Lisa Brainard, Director of Libraries ([email protected]).