November 19th – November 25th
|Friday, 11/23||CLOSED||Saturday, 11/24||CLOSED|
November 25th – December 2nd
Any changes to hours due to holidays, intersession, weather, etc will be noted on this page.
The following services are available after hours for Sage Colleges Community members during the fall and spring semesters in the following locations:
STUDY SPACE AFTER-HOURS:
- Buchman Pavilion (open until 10:00pm)
- Commuter Lounge, Gurley Hall, 1st Floor (open until 9:30pm) (computers available)
- Student Center, McKinstry Hall 1st Floor (Mon-Sat until 10pm and Sun until 9pm) (computers available)
Albany: Kahl Campus Center is locked at 11:00 pm.
- Kahl Campus Center, Floors 1 and 2, Rooms 347 (computers available), 101 & 104
- Freddie’s (basement of KCC) (computers available)
Cash may be added to print accounts during open library hours.
Credit cards may be used to add funds with Cashnet, although funds will not be available immediately for use. Printing quotas are updated Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. For more info, see Printing and Study Spaces on the TSC Service Center.
Printers are available for use in the Troy and Albany libraries on the first floor (ToshibaBW and ToshibaColor), as well as in the basement of the Albany library (LexmarkBW and LexmarkColor).
- College Services, John Paine Building, Basement (ToshibaBW)
- Commuter Lounge, Gurley Hall 1st Floor (LexmarkBW)
- Student Center, McKinstry Hall 1st Floor (LexmarkBW)
- Kahl Campus Center (landing outside of Freddie’s) (LexmarkBW)
- Administration Building, Basement (ToshibaBW)
Library front doors lock at 5:00pm. For access after 5:00pm during open hours a key fob will be required. Key fobs are available at the library circulation desk during staffed hours (7:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri, 12:00-8:00pm Sun) for Sage faculty, staff and students with Sage ID. Residence Life students should use their residence hall key fobs for access to the library after 5:00pm. For access after 5pm if you do not yet have a key fob, call Public Safety (518-244-3177).
Some staffed services will not be available after 5:00pm, including:
- in-person reference assistance
- group study room reservations
Please stop in during regular hours and our staff members and librarians will be happy to help!
Stuck on your research? Try our 24/7 options!
- Ask Us 24/7 will connect you with an off-site reference librarian for research help at any time.
- Online Databases are always available on our website to search for articles on your topic.
- Reference Appointments can be scheduled online for later one-on-one help with a librarian.