|Thanksgiving Break: November 20-26, 2017|
|Mon, 11/20:||7:30am – 8:00pm|
|Tues, 11/21:||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Sun, 11/26:||12:00pm – 8:00pm|
The following services are available after hours for Sage Colleges Community members during the fall semester in the following locations:
STUDY SPACE AFTER-HOURS:
- Buchman Pavilion (open until 10:00pm)
- Commuter Lounge, Gurley Hall, 1st Floor* (open until 9:30pm)
- Student Center, McKinstry Hall 1st Floor* (open until 11:00pm)
Albany: Kahl Campus Center is locked at 11:00 pm.
- Kahl Campus Center, Floors 1 and 2, Rooms 347, 101 & 104*
- Freddie’s (basement of KCC)*
* Space contains one or more computers for student use
Cash may be added to print accounts during open library hours.
Credit cards may be used to add funds with Cashnet, although funds will not be available immediately for use. Printing quotas are updated Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. For more info, see printing.sage.edu
Printers are available for use in the Troy and Albany libraries on the first floor (ToshibaBW and ToshibaColor), as well as in the basement of the Albany library (LexmarkBW and LexmarkColor).
- College Services, John Paine Building, Basement (ToshibaBW)
- Commuter Lounge, Gurley Hall 1st Floor (LexmarkBW)
- Student Center, McKinstry Hall 1st Floor (LexmarkBW)
- Kahl Campus Center (landing outside of Freddie’s) (LexmarkBW)
- Administration Building, Basement (ToshibaBW)
Library front doors lock at 5:00pm. For access after 5:00pm during open hours a key fob will be required. Key fobs are available at the library circulation desk or Public Safety for Sage faculty, staff and students with Sage ID. Residence Life students should use their residence hall key fobs for access to the library after 5:00pm.
Some staffed services will not be available after 5:00pm, including:
- in-person reference assistance
- group study room reservations
Please stop in during regular hours and our staff members and librarians will be happy to help!
Stuck on your research? Try our 24/7 options!