The Libraries will be CLOSED for Independence Day on Monday, July 3, and Tuesday, July 4, 2017.
May 30 – August 18
|Mon:||8:30am – 5:00pm|
|Tues:||8:30am – 5:00pm|
|Weds:||8:30am – 5:00pm|
|Thurs||8:30am – 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:30pm – 4:00pm|
The following services are available after hours (Weekdays 5:00-9:30pm, Saturday 12:00-6:00pm) for Sage Colleges Community members during the summer semester in the following locations:
Cash may be added to print accounts during open library hours.
Printers are available after-hours in:
- College Services, John Paine Building, Basement (ToshibaBW)
- Commuter Lounge, Gurley Hall 1st Floor (LexmarkBW)
- Kahl Campus Center, landing outside of Freddie’s (Lexmark BW)
- Buchman Pavilion
- Sage Hall, 1st Floor
- Commuter Lounge, Gurley Hall, 1st Floor
- Kahl Campus Center, Floors 1 and 2, and Room 347
Library front doors lock at 5:00pm. For access after 5:00pm during open hours a key fob will be required. Key fobs are available at the library circulation desk or Public Safety for Sage faculty, staff and students with Sage ID. Residence Life students should use their residence hall key fobs for access to the library after 5:00pm.
Some staffed services will not be available after 5:00pm, including:
- money transactions for printing and copying
- checking out books from the collection
- in-person reference assistance
- group study room reservations
Please stop in during regular hours and our staff members and librarians will be happy to help!
Stuck on your research? Try our 24/7 options!