We recognize that shorter library hours may be impacting your study activity. Therefore, we have identified “after-hours” spaces that are open for study use during weekday evenings and on Saturdays. Please take advantage of these spaces on both campuses.
Please note: All of our databases and much of our collection is available remotely using wi-fi in the after-hours spaces that we have identified.
Study space after-hours:
- Buchman Pavilion
- Sage Hall, 1st Floor
- Commuter Lounge, Gurley Hall, 1st Floor*
- Student Center, McKinstry Hall 1st Floor*
- Kahl Campus Center, Floors 1 and 2, Room 347*
- Freddie’s (open Sun-Thurs until midnight, Fri-Sat until 1am)*
- Armory, Floor 1 & Renaissance Room
* Space contains one or more computers for student use
Cash may be added to print accounts during open library hours.
Credit cards may be used to add funds with Cashnet, although funds will not be available immediately for use. Printing quotas are updated Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. For more info, see printing.sage.edu
Printers are available for use in the Troy and Albany libraries on the first floor (ToshibaBW and ToshibaColor), as well as in the basement of the Albany library (LexmarkBW and LexmarkColor).
Printers are available after-hours in:
- College Services, John Paine Building, Basement (ToshibaBW)
- Commuter Lounge, Gurley Hall 1st Floor (LexmarkBW)
- Student Center, McKinstry Hall 1st Floor (LexmarkBW)
- Kahl Campus Center (landing outside of Freddie’s) (LexmarkBW)
- Administration Building, Basement (ToshibaBW)